Welcome to the City of Palacios
Our mission is to deliver the highest level of service while providing leadership, integrity, and efficiency that promotes the greatest quality of life and public confidence.
The City of Palacios will continue to provide municipal services through efficient, effective and progressive governance allowing individual, families, and businesses the opportunity to thrive in a friendly, safe and dynamic environment.
Elements of the Vision
1. We strive for quality and entertainment developments.
2. We strive for adequate public services.
3. We strive to be a safe city.
4. We strive for job growth and higher wages.
5. We strive for a vibrant downtown and waterfront district (a community gathering place for entertainment and shopping).
The City of Palacios values . . .
- Ethical behavior
- Honesty and Integrity
- Accountability to each other and the public
- Initiative and Innovation
- Fiscal responsibility
- Excellent customer service
- We exhibit personal integrity with every decision.
- We serve by leading and lead by serving.
- We show a high level of respect and concern for our coworkers and customers.
- We encourage creativity and innovation to improve our effectiveness.
- We learn and grow in a progressive work environment.
- We excel through desire, determination, and dedication.
Request for Bids
5-2-22 Burn Ban in Effect >>>
APPLY – BOARDS & COMMISSIONS VACANCIES >>>
2020 Annual Drinking Water Report—CCR REPORT
The City of Palacios Adopted a Tax Rate that will raise more taxes for Maintenance and Operations than last year’s tax rate.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 0.00 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $0.00.
Resources for Fair Housing
Texas Workforce Commission >>>
Civil Rights Division – Employment and Housing Discrimination
Phone: (888) 452-4778
Filing a Housing Discrimination Complaint
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development >>>
Fair Housing Equal Opportunity Resources >>>
Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
Phone: (800) 669-9777
Palacios, TX 77465
Mon – Fri 8:30 – 4:30
Closed for lunch: 12:00 – 1:00